Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crafts


Okay so I love to do crafts: cross stitching mostly but things I can do with my 5 year old daughter as well. I did make her a baby blanket and I made one for my son as well. I do have a tendency to start projects and not finish them. One of those was a stocking for my daughter. My mom made all of our stockings so I wanted to make one too. Well, I started it, I think when she was only 2 and I just finished it this year. Well, the cross stitching part now that actually sewing of the sock. But the point is, I got it done right? Now I am working on this picture for my husband which I got like almost 10 years ago or so. I've been working on it the last few weeks every night so I'm hoping I will get it done by Christmas. My husband knows about it but the surprise will be that I actually got it done! I'm excited to finish and start other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Snowbound Escape" by Dana Mentink

  About the Book Book: Snowbound Escape Author: Dana Mentink Genre:  Christian Fiction Release Date:  October 24, 2023 ...