Tuesday, July 12, 2016

"From This Moment" by Elizabeth Camden

About the Book:
Stella West, a talented artist, leaves her career behind to go back to Boston to find out who murdered her sister.

Romulus White runs a science magazine and has been trying to convince Stella to come work for him.

Stella doesn't have time to be distracted by working for a magazine or the attraction she feels for Romulus.  Romulus doesn't want to feel the attraction either.  But when the two realize they could help each other, can they fight it?

My Review:
I really enjoyed this book.  I'm not a huge fan of historical fiction but I think Elizabeth Camden has changed my mind.  The mystery kept me guessing and I liked the interaction between Stella and Romulus.  I will definitely read more of Ms. Camden's stories.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Snowbound Escape" by Dana Mentink

  About the Book Book: Snowbound Escape Author: Dana Mentink Genre:  Christian Fiction Release Date:  October 24, 2023 ...