Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Well, a new year is here and I couldn't be happier. 2010 was a crappy year and I'm glad it's over. I'm hoping 2011 will be better. A lot of people talk about resolutions and goals they would like to complete before the year is over. I don't usually do that but last year I did and it wasn't a hard goal. My goal for 2010 was to finish the crafts I had started. There were 4 that I was really concentrating on: a blanket for my newborn son, Chase, a quilt and cross stitched Christmas stocking for my daughter, and a cross stitched picture for my husband. I finished the blanket for my son and the stocking for my daughter. I am almost done with the picture for my husband; probably finish it within the week if I work on it every day. And the quilt, well, I'm almost done but since it's so big and I have no room at my apartment, I have to do it at my parents' house. I will start doing that next week.

So my goals for 2011 are: finish the craft projects and start more, work on my stories and get them submitted to magazines, write a couple of stories, and enter 1 or 2 writing contests. I think I can manage that!

What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Snowbound Escape" by Dana Mentink

  About the Book Book: Snowbound Escape Author: Dana Mentink Genre:  Christian Fiction Release Date:  October 24, 2023 ...